21 Connors Close, Buderim$735,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 622 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Ready for the family to move right in!
This beautiful home is situated in the desirable Timberdale Estate, and adjoins the local park.
You will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in the comfort of this great family home, wonderfully located and perfect for an established or growing family. Generously proportioned, light filled interiors, is an impressive option for family seeking space, privacy and lifestyle. The home has been tastefully renovated with nothing more to do but move in and enjoy!
- Perfectly placed for relaxed family living and entertaining
- Well appointed kitchen with Caesar stone benches, and stainless appliances
- Kitchen, dining and family area overlooking alfresco and pool
- Easy flow to spacious covered alfresco entertaining area
- Sparkling in ground pool with timber decking surrounds
- Solar power & solar hot water, air con to Kitchen/family area
- Fully fenced, child/pet friendly, lawns, easy care gardens
- Double garage, with additional covered off street parking
- Hideaway Study/Office area
- Renovated bathrooms
- Ideal locale backing onto parkland/ play ground in The Timberdale Estate
- Close to local schools, University, shops, golf & beaches
Offering a desirable low maintenance lifestyle of easy care, comfort and convenience. Close to local Schools, TAFE, Headland Park golf course and Sunshine Coast University. Centrally located between Nambour and new Kawana Hospitals.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
More InfoDownload Brochure
Seller of house in Tanawha, QLD
We were so happy with the professional friendly service we received from Mike Furniss. We would definitely recommend him to anyone selling their property. He kept us up to date through all stages of the sale and provided such peace of mind. Great job done Mike Thankyou...
Seller of house in Maroochydore, QLD
Mike handled the sale of my property very professionally and kept me up to date on all developments. Mike gave me a realistic value on what my property was worth and as a result I was able to achieve a quick sale. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to family and friends.
Seller of house in Mooloolah Valley, QLD
Mike was honest and direct during the sales process. Managed to list, sell and settle very quickly. Would definitely approach Mike if you are looking to sell your home.
Seller in of house in Buderim, QLD
Mike was such a professional agent and really promoted a happy and positive selling environment. There was no task too big for Mike who always obliged, working tirelessly to sell our family home. A great communicator, Mike was approachable and friendly, making for an ultimately successful end result. Thanks for your dedication Mike, above and beyond.