23 Riflebird Place, Mountain CreekOffers over $600,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 437 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
Stunning home in a relaxed community setting
Immaculately presented and brimming with natural light, this designer residence showcases refined interiors and a seamless in/outdoor flow to an effortless entertainer's patio. Desirably located a short stroll to all amenities in a remarkable lakeside setting.
- Premium quality build on a well-planned 437sqm block
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Impressive lifestyle home with ample proportions
- Light filled separated living zones with a fresh colour palette
- Sleek gas and Caesarstone kitchen, quality Smeg appliances
- Upper level master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- North facing covered alfresco patio, built-in bbq kitchen
- American Oak Floors with carpeted bedrooms
- Quality finishes and appointments throughout
- Landscaped and fenced with family friendly level lawns
- Split cycle air-conditioning
- Fantastic community setting minutes to all amenities
More InfoDownload Brochure
Seller of house in Tanawha, QLD
We were so happy with the professional friendly service we received from Mike Furniss. We would definitely recommend him to anyone selling their property. He kept us up to date through all stages of the sale and provided such peace of mind. Great job done Mike Thankyou...
Seller of house in Maroochydore, QLD
Mike handled the sale of my property very professionally and kept me up to date on all developments. Mike gave me a realistic value on what my property was worth and as a result I was able to achieve a quick sale. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to family and friends.
Seller of house in Mooloolah Valley, QLD
Mike was honest and direct during the sales process. Managed to list, sell and settle very quickly. Would definitely approach Mike if you are looking to sell your home.
Seller in of house in Buderim, QLD
Mike was such a professional agent and really promoted a happy and positive selling environment. There was no task too big for Mike who always obliged, working tirelessly to sell our family home. A great communicator, Mike was approachable and friendly, making for an ultimately successful end result. Thanks for your dedication Mike, above and beyond.